Position: HR Manager
BENEFITS FOR YOU
– Competitive salary and bonus.
– Professional and dynamic working environment.
– Holidays, social insurance, vacation, other benefits are implemented by the company according to the Vietnamese labor law and Viet Hong’s regulations.
– Working time: from 8 am – 5 pm from Monday to Saturday.
– Location: Transaction office on 70 Hang Cot street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
– Advise the Director and implementing the organizational apparatus, building a system of management regulations of the Company.
– Take charge of organizing and implementing strategies and plans for human resource development of the Company.
– Organize and supervise the implementation of the Company’s salary, bonus, and remuneration system, and resolve policies and regimes for employees.
– Organize the implementation of clerical work, archive and administration of the company’s office works.
– Lead and urge all units to maintain and improve ISO quality management systems.
– Manage and administer the work of employees, ensure the completion of the objectives, functions and tasks of the Department.
– Coordinate and perform other jobs as requested by the General Director.
– Understand the provisions of the law on business organization, labor, civil law.
– Understand the regulations and administrative procedures of the local business and labor management agencies.
– Be knowledgeable about the management and development of human resources in the enterprise, including recruitment, training, labor assignment, compensation, evaluation and human resource promotion.
– Understand the rules, principles, methods for maintaining and improving the ISO quality management system.
– Skills of planning, synthesizing and analyzing information.
– Communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
– Human resource assessment and recruitment skills
– Proficient in office informatics Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Experience: 03 – 05 years in human resource management, administration in organizations and enterprises. Including at least 2 years of experience as HR Manager.